Verkehrsbetriebe Zürich (VBZ) public transport company, tender for tram tunnel cleaning services
The dual-track tram tunnel in Schwamendingen is 2.5 kilometers long and contains three stations below ground level (Waldgarten, Tierspital and Schörlistrasse), which are cleaned by an external service provider.
Drees & Sommer Switzerland was commissioned to support the client in the tender process and through to implementation.
- Updated performance and service descriptions, tailored to client requirements
- New and comprehensive contractual framework with defined interface regulations and cost transparency
Verkehrsbetriebe Zürich (VBZ), public transport company
Tram tunnel Schwamendingen, Zurich
September 2019 - April 2020
- Management of tender process
- Cost, schedule and quality management
- Support of the preparation of tender documentation
- Preparation of service descriptions
- Coordination of questions and answers
- Support with the evaluation of offers
- Support in award decision process
- Implementation management