Triemli Municipal Hospital, Zurich
The project test run is a sub-project of the program Moving into a new ward building. Due to the impending move into the new ward building, a dry run is held to check whether the organizational, logistical and spatial conditions in the new building correspond to the designed condition necessary for normal operation. Any questions which arise during the simulation must then be clarified, and the deficiencies and necessary activities to achieve the goal must be determined.
A project of RESO Partners, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Drees & Sommer Group since January 1, 2018.
- Guarantee that the planned operating processes can be implemented under the changed conditions
- Smooth start of hospital work in the new ward building
- Optimum procedures at the start of the usage phase
- Simulation of logistics and organizational procedures
- Definition of interaction rules
- Requirement concept to achieve the condition specified in the design
Triemli Municipal Hospital
April - October 2015