Suva, "Flor", Uster
Flor - this town within a town on Lorenallee in the Swiss town of Uster consists of five building complexes with a total rented floor space of approximately 12,650 square meters. The building development is planned to include residential, retail and commercial premises. RESO Partners were commissioned to provide the mentioned support services.
A project of RESO Partners, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Drees & Sommer Group since January 1, 2018.
- Consideration of the sustainability criteria in the early stages of the project
- Low life cycle and operation costs
- Complete and comprehensive construction documentation
- ‘Gold’ rating by the Swiss Sustainable Building Council (SGNI) as a marketing instrument
- Reduction of carbon footprint
- Development of operating concept
- Tender submission process for facility management
- Support for SGNI certification as an auditor
- Implementation of a pre-assessment to determine the potential of the building for certification by the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB)
- Preparation of a design requirement book with the requirements for SGNI certification for the whole planning team
- Support for the project in the process to obtain SGNI certification
- Consultation for all project participants to optimize the planning in order to obtain a better DGNB certificate.
2012 - 2017
|Consulting services :|