New construction Campus Biel, Berner Fachhochschule
The Bern University of Applied Sciences is planning the new Campus Biel/Bienne (CBB) as new location for the two departments of Architecture, Wood and Construction (AHB) and Engineering and Information Technology (TI). The future users will move in 2021. To ensure the further professionalisation of FM Services, a CAFM system will be procured. The client comissioned RESO Partners to gather the requirements for this CAFM system together with the project team, to manage the procurement process and to support the system implementation.
A project of RESO Partners, since 1 January 2018 a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Drees & Sommer Group.
- Transparent procurement of services
- Efficient project management
- Basics for procurement and implementation
- Role models and descriptions for the new organization at the Campus of Biel/Bienne
- Development of an operating concept based on standards (GEFMA 440)
- Preparation of submission documents and execution of the submission
- Development of CAD/CAFM and BIM guidelines in coordination with the Amt für Grundstücke und Gewerbe (AGG)
- Development of a CAFM concept as basis for implementation with detailed role descriptions and detailled description of complex processes
October 2015 - September 2016